Course detailsProgram Overview
This course focuses on determining the financial strength, assessing potential for bankruptcy, financial trend and variance analysis with guidelines for interpreting the results of an analysis.
This course offers participants intensive hands on financial statement, financial modeling and simulation exercises. Participants will learn how to evaluate financial statements in predicting future financial condition, how to construct and use corporate financial models in valuing firms, how to use time series analysis in developing assumptions for investment decision making.
Benefits & Added Value
By attending this program participants will:
- Recognize the importance of Financial Statements Analysis
- Understand the types and fundamentals of Financial Statement Analysis
- Effectively use Financial Statement Models for Valuation
- Apply different models of Financial Statements
- Overcome the limitations of the Financial Analysis ratio
- The Function and the Use of Financial Reporting
- Financial Statements
- Auditor Report
- Board of directors’ Report
- Supplementary information
- How to read Financial Statements
- Results of Operations
- Financial Position
- Cash Flow Performance
- Changes in Equities
- Financial Analysis
- The Importance & Use
- Types of Financial Analysis
- Models of Financial Ratios Analysis
- Limitation on the use of Financial Ratios Analysis
- Case Study & Applications
- Case Study
About IMI International
IMI is a Management Development Company established in 1999 with 16 years of experience in the market, specialized in HR Outsourcing Services, Training and Development and Consulting Services.
IMI is a professional provider for HR services, ranging from recruitment, payroll processing and full body leasing models.
IMI offers certified training programs and public courses in affiliation with international foundations and institutions. IMI offers language programs that utilize Rosetta Stone as the backbone of the learning experience through Ocean County College.
IMI offers consulting services in the field of HR Management, Training & Assessment, and Marketing Management.See all IMI International courses
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.