- Locations: Dubai
- Duration: 3 Days
This innovative training program focuses on Large Account Management Process to enable participants to reveal how to best manage and grow strategic accounts, by bringing the entire relationship into view. This process will provide a road map for strategic customer relationships with growth potential through the development of a one-to three-year plan to guide team selling and customer collaboration efforts. It will help differentiate your products and services from your competitors; and act as a guide to implement a consistent process to plan customer interaction.
- Ability to analyze company's current position within actual accounts to identify discrepancies
- Develop a shared vision between buying and selling
- Document long-term plans for managing key accounts and allocating resources
- Ability to develop methods for enhancing relationships between the buying and selling organizations.
- Ability to define goals to keep their position as trusted advisors.
- Secure approval from multiple decision makers.
- Navigate the internal bureaucracy of customers and prospects.
- Gain more visibility into the status of important sales opportunities.
- Forecast revenue with greater accuracy.
- Increase close rates for opportunities with long sales cycles.
- Transition from a product-led sale to a solution-led sale.
- Differentiate your products and services from your competitors.
- Implement a consistent process to plan customer interactions
- How to avoid being surprised by the loss of key clients.
- Collaborate across the enterprise to unlock the potential of strategic accounts.
- Transition from vendor to trusted advisor status with strategic customers.
- Ensure that relationships continue in Strategic accounts regardless of manager or key sponsor turnover.
- Reverse erosion within key accounts.
- Achieve account growth objectives set by the executive team.
- Improve customer profitability.
About Etisalat Academy
We_They is the largest single-source business and telecom training solutions provider in the Middle East. For 30 years we have been providing training consultancy and human capital development services to telecoms, government agencies, oil & gas companies, financial institutions and organizations across all industries and business sectors.
We provide training and development programs ranging from cutting-edge technology courses in 3G, WiMAX, VoIP or IPTV, to career-changing leadership masterclasses, strategy workshops and business management seminars.
Based in the UAE and operating a 1.2 Million square feet training facility in Dubai, our partner network spans two continents and delivers world class training solutions to customers in over 28 countries in GCC and MENA regions.
We help organisations to:
- Develop effective leaders, managers and team members
- Discover and overcome competency gaps
- Measure and improve performance
- Build teams and improve communication
- Recruit and retain talent
- Build a knowledge culture
- Create an organisation-wide competency framework
- Stay competitive by using cutting-edge technology