Stores and Warehouse Organisation:
Design and layout of the stores
- Modes of storage
- Stock rotation
- Materials and materials handling
- Stores and warehouse technology
- Bar coding in the stores.
Stock Records and Cycle Counting:
The requirment for accuracy - stock management, planning, financial control and legal
- Tolerances in measurement
- The system documenation and system transactions
- Cycle counting and PI
- ABC (Pareto) analysis
- Choosing the cycles
- Choosing items to count.
Stores and Warehouse Operation:
Responsibility for incoming goods
- Issue and despatch procedures
- Order picking (one-step)
- Order picking (two-step)
- Random v. fixed locations
- Bar coding in the stores
- Transaction trails
- Reconciling a stock count and a record.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Management and staff responsibilities
- Recruitment and personnel
- Health and safety
- Training and the cause of error
- The stores manual
- Measures of performance and benchmarking.
its a multidisciplinary, independent, privately owned consulting firm incorporated in Cairo-Egypt.
We_they started its activities with 100 years experience and established in the year 2000 for consulting and engineering field services.
our client in the industrial and petroleum sectors, in collaboration with our foreign associates, whom we represent in Egypt and the middle East.See all Egyptian Canadian Co. For Business Development courses