- Locations: Agouza
- Duration: 4 Days
Although the thought of preparing stocks and sauces may be intimidating, the procedures are really quite simple. Carefully follow the basic procedures outlined in this course, use high quality ingredients and, with practice and experience, you will soon be producing fine stocks and sauces.
This course addresses all the basic stocks, classical hot sauces as well as coulis, contemporary broths, flavored oils, salsas and relishes in more than 50 recipes.
The structure of the workshop will cover the following topics:
- Base requirements and guidelines in preparing stocks
- How to prepare a variety of basic stocks
- Function of sauces in food preparation
- Base requirements of a good sauce
- Characteristics of a good sauce
- Identification and classification of sauces
- The use of thickening agents
- Preparation of a variety of classic and contemporary sauces
About Egyptian Chefs Association
The Egypt Young Chefs Club (EYCC) is the youth arm of the Egyptian Chefs Association. Their organization nurtures youthful talent in the food and beverages field and is reputed for its distinctive mission, excellent culinary standards and dedication to promoting continuous improvement in the profession. They aspire to build a community where young professionals will enjoy an open society in which information exchange and networking are the hallmarks of its mission.See all Egyptian Chefs Association courses