- Duration: 5 Days
ASI's Statistical Thinking workshops present a broader, more through methodology than the elementary construction of charts. We recognize and convey the idea that the statistical tools do not represent the means for improving performance. They represent the tools used to evaluate the means by which process performance is improved. ASI's Statistical Thinking workshops concentrate not only on the mechanics used in the Seven Basic Tools of SPC which of course is a necessary skill to acquire), but goes further to provide detail on the meaning behind the use tools, as well as which tools should be applied and where they should be applied.
What You Will Learn:
- Tips on how to properly implements an SPC program
- How to use charts and other tools to monitor and control the behavior of processes
- How to develop and use histograms
- How to use and construct scatter diagrams
- How to use and develop check sheets
- Why Measurement System analysis is important
- When and when not to use control charts
- How to properly collect data
- How to construct and use control charts for variable and attribute data
- How to determine and properly assess process capability
- How to categorize cost of quality issues
- How the normal distribution is used in charting
- Deming's 14 Points for Management
- How to conduct gage capability studies
- Benefits of Taguchi Methods
Who should attend:
- Managers, supervisors, engineers and production associates.
About American Supplier Institute
ASI-Egypt is an affiliate of the We_They International and is working as a consultant& training institution in the fields:
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Management
- Quality Control
- Quality Engineering
- Reliability Engineering
- Production Planning
Our goal is to improve the competitive position of our customers by building up the internal competence; in this regard we offer comprehensive range of techniques, which will provide our customer organization with the means to achieve this competitive advantage.
Our workshops have a strong practical emphasis in order to provide the best possible chance of successful application, and our seminars material is applications oriented rather than theoretical in nature and does not require mathematical skills beyond algebra and elementary statistical methods.
We work as strategic partner to help clients identify and solve problems so that they experience an increase in high quality, productivity and profitability.
We use best practice tools and methods and our network holds world-class experts in all relevant fields. Our staff is highly qualified and trained and our audit team is prepared and knowledgeable and our consulting process is structured to assure client success and continuing process improvement.See all American Supplier Institute courses