- Price TBA
- Duration TBA
- Locations 43 Masaken El Saudia St. El Sawah , Cairo , Egypt
Aiming To provide confidence to the customers and obtain competitive advantage by continual improvement of process /product quality through application of statistical technique.
- Understand the importance of application of statistical technique
- Apply these techniques in processes
- Understand /interpret control charts (variable and attribute types) for ensuring improvement
- Evaluate machine / process capabilities
- Understand techniques of root cause analysis (check sheet Pareto &cause &effect diagrams).
BCI Egypt is considered to be one of the leading companies in the fields of Certification, Training, food safety, and hospitality,
BCI-Egypt also may be considered to be a promising company in a lot of fields like inspection, verification, testing, risk management, etc.
BCI is registered and approved from the Accreditation Body (JAS-ANZ) which is the biggest Accreditation body all over the world.
BCI Egypt is registered in Egyptian IMC (Industrial Modernization Centre) under the code (B-50231) and registered also in the EOS (Egyptian Organization for Standardization) and the NQI (the National Quality Institute)
BCI Egypt is registered also in the Egyptian ITC (Industrial Training Center) under the code (B-50231)
In addition to that, BCI Egypt is approved from the National Quality Institute as a training provider.See all British Cenrtification Inc courses