Now is a great time for small businesses to develop an online presence as it is a low cost way to sell your product. However there are right and wrong ways to do it and this course will explain them all. It will be an opportunity to understand the benefits and complexities of online selling/ecommerce and will offer an insight into using the internet to sell or market your product. It will explore new channels of communication which are impacting businesses now, as well as looking at future developments.
The course includes:
- Online retail: the benefits and what to consider
- Online retailer: case study - looking in depth at a retailer
- Practical tips: what does it cost and where do you start?
- Making global sales and attracting new markets
- Social media: how to take advantage of social networking to engage customers
- Future of internet retailing what should small businesses be thinking about in the next two years?
- Optimization and conversion: how to drive traffic to your site and convert visitors into buyers
Beginners. This course will be suitable for those who already have, or are looking to start a small business.
You will receive a 'Certificate of Short Course Attendance' from London College of Fashion.
You will receive tuition from the high calibre industry professionals who teach on our London courses, to help you pursue your interests in fashion. Courses take place each February, May and October in Dubai.
University of the Arts London offers an extensive range of courses in art, design, fashion, communication and performing art. Our graduates go on to work in and shape creative industries worldwide.
The University draws together six renowned colleges, each with its own world-class reputation. Our excellent facilities include everything from letterpress machinery to studio theatres and college archives.See all London College of Fashion courses
Social and Digital Related Questions
Unanswered //Jan 8, 2017 Fashion and Beauty
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.