Course detailsAs online retailers in the clothing sector continue to enjoy growth, now is a great time for small businesses to develop an online ; This online fashion retail course will be an opportunity to understand the benefits of online selling and will offer an insight into what to expect when using the internet to sell or market your product. It will explore new channels of communication which are impacting businesses now, as well as looking at future ;
The course includes:
- Online retail: the benefits and what to consider
- Online retailer: case study - looking in depth at a retailer
- Practical tips: what does it cost and where do you start
- Social media: how to take advantage of social networking to engage customers
- Future of internet retailing what should small businesses be thinking about in the next two years
- Optimisation and conversion: how to drive traffic to your site and convert visitors into buyers
Beginners. This course will be suitable for those who already have, or are looking to start a small business.
You will receive a 'Certificate of Short Course Attendance' from London College of ; Updated on 17 September, 2018
About London College of Fashion
You will receive tuition from the high calibre industry professionals at our London Campuses to help you pursue your interests in fashion.
University of the Arts London offers an extensive range of courses in art, design, fashion, communication and performing art. Our graduates go on to work in and shape creative industries worldwide.
The University draws together six renowned colleges, each with its own world-class reputation. Our excellent facilities include everything from letterpress machinery to studio theatres and college archives.
Fashion Management Related Questions
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.