Influencing and persuading all of the internal and external stakeholders - vendors, outsourcing providers, customers and colleagues - in any process are essential elements of managing continuous improvement. Securing the buy-in of individuals where you don't have direct authority can support a drive for operational excellence.
This 2 day course delivers great tools and techniques to help you to achieve the best outcomes whilst building and managing excellent business relationships.
The course highlights are:
- Stakeholder mapping
- Analysis models and tools
- Who to influence?
- Creating your own stakeholder mapping model
- What makes them tick?
- Considerations from stakeholder mapping
- Use of position, knowledge or personal power
- Personality preferences
- Identify your own preferences
- How are different types influenced?
- How to influence others
- Influencing strategies
- Road map to successful influencing
- Different types of influencing strategies
- Push and pull type behaviours
- Tools, skills and behaviours of effective influencing
- Effective communication
- Communication preferences
- Managing conversations with stakeholders
- Selecting communication methodologies to get your messages across
Eligibility / Requirements
There is no requirement fro this course
About Acudemy TrainingAbout us
Acudemy Limited was founded in 2013, Acudemy provides bespoke training within our specialised fields of Finance and Management. Our offering has been specifically designed to help individuals achieve their educational and career goals. We currently offer classroom based learning which serves the London area with a central London training centre.
Acudemy's team consist of a wealth of experience within the Finance and Management industries, this has enabled us to pass on and provide individuals with a unique combination of benefits.
"Just wanted to say thank you again for the Payroll Theory course"
"I genuinely, thoroughly, enjoyed the training session and learnt a lot. The session was very well organised and the content was exactly what I was looking for."
Humayra, HR Advisor UK - July 2018
"On overall great course for myself and my colleagues"
"The course content was very resourceful and every content was detailed. There was a lot to digest but with the practicals the Combined Sage Payroll course is worth the tome and money invested."
Peter, Finance team member - April 2018
"A lot of opportunities to discuss"
“Trainer did not keep the course to a too formal tone. We were asked to prepare questions beforehand, in this way creating extra interaction between the group and the trainer. I would suggest to have an extra day with more practical exercises but enjoyed every bit.”
Alice, Environment Researcher - January 2018
“The staff at Acudemy was really friendly and helpful, and the software-based element were straightforward and easy to follow. Thanks to Acudemy I am now taking the next step in my career goals!”
Jen Accounts Administrator - Mar 2016
“Acudemy centre being so centrally located made it convenient and ideal for the evening classes after work. Enjoyed the practical exercises and participating in the discussion forums. You can see how other candidates are tackling the questions and compare this to your own approach.”
Charlotte Marketing/Finance Handler - Apr 2016
“Help me run my day to day books”
“I enrolled in the Acudemy Course so I could understand how to run my business on a day to day basis, this has become more valuable in running my business so I can provide a better service to my clients. Definitely recommend other business owners.”
Simon Business Owner - May 2016
Why choose us
- Flexible Training Schedules and Convenient Central London Location
- Participants can complete courses in sections by pre-booking mini-sessions with expert instructors at the times that suit them best, such as evenings and weekends. This enables delegates to learn at their own pace and on their own time. Additionally, Acudemy Training is conveniently located in central London for easy access.
At Acudemy we are finding more and more companies looking for onsite training. This is something we offer Nationwide/Worldwide and to help you make a decision, here are the main Advantages of having our Onsite Trainer for you or your employer to consider:
- More Control and Focus on your objectives
- Decreased down time
- Empower your staff
- Cost effective
Courses with Acudemy include:
- Accountancy & Bookkeeping
- Sage Accounting Software
- Sage Payroll Software
- Lean Six Sigma (From Yellow Belt to Black Belt)
- Lean Manufacturing
- Supply Chain Management
- Business Management
- Soft Skills
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.