- Load Specifications.
- Are Load/One-Way Load/Floor Load.
- Analysis Specification.
- Design Parameters and Design Commands.
- Performing Analysis and Designs.
- Interpretation Of Output/Result.
- Tabulated Results Of Steel Design.
- Ubc 1997 Load Definition.
- Differentiation of Commands Fro Defining Dead Weights On The Structure.
- Assigning Live Loads On The Structure.
- Assigning Floor And One Way Load.
- Specifications of Type Of Analysis.
- (Concrete Design Specification Fro Beams, Columns And Plate Elements.
- Aci 319 Design Command.
- Performing Analysis/Design.
- Column Design.
- Column Interaction.
- Actual Output Of Column Design With Track Specification (Default).
- Column Schematic Interaction Diagram.
- To Display The Shear And Moment Diagrams For A Particular Load Case.
- Element Design.
- Printing Output File.
- Plotting Of Graphical Result Diagrams Using the Print Current View Option.
- Additional Exercises.
Founded and headquartered in Anaheim, California, New Horizons Learning Centers was named the world's largest independent training company by IDC.
The Company is both an operator and franchisor of training centers that offer a broad range of Technical Training, Desktop Application, Business Skills and English Language courses for all levels of users in multiple delivery methods and formats.
New Horizons provides approximately three million student days of instruction annually with location around the globe.
New Horizons sets the pace of innovative training programs that meet the changing needs of the industry. With 2400 qualified instructors in over 2100 classrooms at 300 centers in 60 counters around the world.
New Horizons offers more courses, at more times, in more delivery methods than any other training company.See all New Horizons Egypt courses