- Locations: 21a Syria Street
- Duration: 48 Hours
- Identify the features of SQL Server.
- Understand how to use Transact-SQL to query their databases.
- Design and implement databases.
- Implement data integrity techniques.
- Query multiple tables through the use of joins.
- Design sub-queries.
- Use aggregate functions in queries.
- Create and manage tables.
- Design and implement indexes.
- Query multiple tables through the use of joins
- Use aggregate functions in queries
- Create and manage views.
- Design and implement stored procedures.
- Create triggers.
About Aseb Academy
World class specialist educators/lecturers
Dedicated customer service
Flexible approach to study
Large range of courses
World accepted accredited certificates
Provision of convenient facilities and learning aidsSee all Aseb Academy courses