- Price TBA
- Duration 3 Months
- Locations Heliopolis
In this course, you learn the International Strategic Planning Professional (SPP) ® terminology required to pass the SPP® exam. You will receive a CD of material including the SPP Body of Knowledge ® Guide and exam bank questions. You also receive the Campus Education SPP ® attendance Certificate.
The Strategic Management Certificate program is an approved program of the Association for Strategic Planning (ASP), and is delivered by ASP “Registered Education Provider”, LBL Strategies, Ltd.
Strategic Management Certificate Program gives you an understanding of the discipline in strategic management as whole and built stages and the necessary steps for the planning, implementation and evaluation strategy
Professionals skilled in strategic management can create and manage valid approaches to planning and implementation that best fits their organization and be effective in strategic management
Strategic planning consultants are used by small businesses, large corporations and nonprofit organizations to help plan long term growth and development strategies. A strategic planning consultant must have a good understanding of the business and its current direction in order
gather information and make recommendations on designing a future path. Become a strategic planning consultant by studying business, finance and strategic planning models and marketing yourself to companies and organizations that might need your services
- Strategic Planning Professional Foundation.
- Professionals who manage or lead the development and implementation of strategy.
- Strategic management consultants.
- Owners and senior executives who see the need for more effective strategic management processes in their organizations.
- This is a way for those who are looking for work in the profession of strategic planning consultant or internal strategic planning leader.
- division Managers.
- Marketing Executives.
- Financial Executives.
- Project Managers and Program Managers.
- Manage and grow resources to maximize services.
- Increase awareness of career development process.
- Develop quality representation of employers with increased global opportunities.
- Enhanced use of technology to educate and disseminate career information.
- Professional development of staff through training and use of industry best practices.
- Increase faculty/department partnerships and campus relationships.
- Implement coordinated assessment and research in support of our mission.
- Develop programs and resources to make Career Services more accessible and meaningful to underrepresented student populations.
1.1 Lead in Personal Creditability (Think-Plan-Act): The candidate should know and/or understand how to accomplish seven tasks.
- Set goals and opportunities for his/her own lifelong learning and continuing education in the field.
- Strive to develop and maintain.
- Act with conscious intent.
- Commit to ethical Practices and high professional Standards.
- Take inventory of themselves.
- Develop a personal Vision.
- Develop Personal credibility.
1.2 Lead in Interpersonal Relationships (Think-Plan -Act).
- Show empathy, caring and respect.
- Communicate effectively and actively
- Mentor and coach others.
- Manage Conflict.
- Be innovative and creative.
- Build and adhere to a reputation for integrity, ethical behavior, and fairness to others.
- Facilitate better problem solving and decision making.
- Seek and act upon constructive feedback.
- Give Critical, yet constructive Feedback to others are including executives.
2.1 The candidate should know and/or understand how to accomplish ten tasks.
- Future global Environmental scanning.
- Risk Management.
- Economic and portfolio Analysis.
- Structural Analysis.
- Customer Satisfaction information.
- Organizational growth strategies.
- Common Framework and Language.
- Strategic goals and Measurements
2.2 Think Processes: The candidate should know and/or understand how to accomplish seven tasks.
- Ethical Considerations.
- Draw quiet people out safely.
- Virtual Teams.
- Culture of creativity and innovation.
- Focus on keeping things simples.
- Near Term trend and competitive/ industry.
- Pre-work and pre- meetings.
2.3 Think Infrastructures: The candidate should know and/or understand how to accomplish four tasks.
- Strategic thinking Framework.
- Strategic Thinking Infrastructure.
- Organize meetings.
- Involve a broader array.
3.1 Plan Content: The candidate should know and/or understand how to accomplish ten tasks.
- Corporate Strategic plan
- The Top line.
- Lower cost.
- Future Environmental scan.
- Conduct Decision Analysis.
- Premier theorists and practitioners
- Leverage, Align and cascade the corporate direction.
- Use goal setting and Metrics.
- Core competencies
- Corporate Culture.
3.2 Plan Processes: The candidate should know and/or understand how to accomplish nine tasks.
- Cascade all the strategic Planning Components.
- Different Methodologies for strategic Planning.
- Current state statement.
- Desired outcomes.
- Scenario planning and modeling.
- Organization Core value.
- Vision and mission statement.
- Department planning process.
- involve all key internal and external stakeholders.
3.3 Plan Infrastructures: The candidate should know and/or understand how to accomplish six tasks.
- Research and required data collection.
- Utilize online and computer technologies.
- Support team and functional cadre.
- Annual Strategic planning review.
- Keep smile and clear.
- Continuous improvement Processes.
4.1 Action Content: The candidate should know and/or understand how to accomplish six tasks.
- People support what they help create.
- Teamwork and project management skills.
- Organization’s culture.
- Break down long term strategic plans.
- New emerging theories.
- Application of quality management and customer services.
4.2 Action Processes: The candidate should know and/or understand how to accomplish five tasks.
- Involvement of all key internal and external stakeholders.
- Accountability process and information systems.
- Modifications of the implementation plan.
- Provide mechanisms, including lessons learned that ensure the process is improved over time.
- Trusted adviser to project teams.
4.3 Action Infrastructures: The candidate should know and/or understand how to accomplish seven tasks.
- Key stakeholders.
- Funding and resources for the required change.
- Regular change leadership team.
- Portfolio Management system.
- Annual implementation Schedule.
- All components of the system are interrelated.
- Employee engagement and attunement.
Strategic Planning Professional Foundation:
5.1 Professional Roles: The candidate should know and/or understand how to accomplish five tasks.
- The role of the strategic planning / strategic Management professional in strategic planning (lead- think – plan- act)
- The roles of the key others the strategic planning professionals and strategic management professional will interact with including the broad of directors, CEO, sr. management team , line managers and SBUs
- The terminology, definitions and framework of the different components of the fields of strategic planning (lead- think – plan – act)
- How to clarity, roles and relationships of strategic planning professionals and strategic management professionals should be with internal and external clients.
- The keys to engineer success “upfront” in successful strategic planning process.
The Middle East’s & Africa leading training center for career enhancement and business consulting.See all Campus Education Institute courses