- Price AED 2,250
- Duration 3 months
- Timings Weekends 12-5pm
- Locations Dubai Marina
The course objective is to teach you the theory and practice of sport massage so that you can include sport massage techniques as a part of your fitness or coaching practice. Eta courses provide a scientific balance between learning theory and learning through practical experience.
- Know the history of massage and scope of practice.
- Understand the principles, benefits and contraindications of sport massage.
- Understand sport related injuries and injury management.
- Use screening tools to determine readiness for sport massage techniques.
- Plan and prepare to implement safe and effective sport and fitness massage techniques.
- Apply appropriate sport massage protocols and techniques within scope of practice.
Accrediting Body: REPS UAE
eta is a private training college specialising in qualifications that lead to employment in the sport and fitness industries. As a single-purpose training college, we provide dynamic courses in sport and fitness that lead to qualifications that are registered on the National Qualifications Framework (NQF). Our qualifications are benchmarked against the best international standards in sport and fitness. This means that our graduates find employment easily; all over the world..
As a specialist training college, eta‘s unique teaching approach ensures that students are totally immersed in the theory and practice of their subjects. We balance classroom theory and research with applied practice and authentic work integrated learning. Our students leave us fitter and stronger than when they started thus they graduate skilled and ready for the workplace.
eta is an accredited training college, registered with the Department of Higher Education and Training. In fulfilling its accreditation criteria, eta is recognized by the Register of Exercise Professionals SA (REPSSA) and our graduates are able to join this international professional body as soon as they qualify. Not only that, the first year of REPSSA membership for our graduating fitness students is sponsored by eta.See all eta College courses