- Price TBC
- Duration 2 Days
- Locations Knowledge Village
No prior knowledge about the subject is mandatory. However, basic industrial work experience in the field where such activities are carried out is desirable.
Sports coaching staff, team managers, trainers, teachers and supervisory staff at leisure facilities.
By the end of the course delegates will learn how to: -
- To manage a patient that is not breathing normally, is unconscious or bleeding prior to the arrival of the emergency services.
- The Sports and Activity First Aid course also meets the recommendations of the HSE Health and Safety at Work Regulations for Appointed Persons in the Workplace.
- This course also meets the first aid requirements of the Department for Children, Schools and Families for First Aid in Schools.
- Introduction: Principles of First Aid; Chain Of Survival; Emergency Management Procedure and Care Cycle™
- Scene Safety: Scene Survey; Exposure Protection; Risk to Rescuer and Barrier Devices
- Basic Life Support: Primary Survey, Recovery Position & Reassessment;CPR Adult (Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation); CPR Child; Alternative Ventilation Procedures; Introduction to Automated External Defibrillation and Choking Adult and Child
- Life Threatening Conditions: Severe Bleeding and Shock Management
- Secondary Survey: Patient History Taking; Chief Complaint; Signs and Symptoms; Past Medical History; Physical Assessment; Head to Toe Survey
- and Patient Report Form (PRF)
- First Aid Topics: Breathing Problems; Circulatory Problems; Environmental Problems; Nervous System Problems; Other Medical Problems; Other
Gain the knowledge and spread the knowledge!
- Strong commitment
- Updated knowledge of standards
- Good team work with the client
- Professional approach
- Quality of services
- Competitive prices
- Customer satisfaction guarantee
See all RNA Safety International courses
Healthcare and Medical Related Questions
Unanswered //Oct 12, 2016 Healthcare and Medical