- Price AED 1,000
- Duration 10 Hours
- Timings Weekdays
- Call +971 4 2753240
- Locations Tourist Club Area
This program is designed for foreigners learning English with the aim of the preparing the candidate to use English for their Professional Studies, Professional needs in real life and work. This program will further give the students the opportunity to speak on general topics, to communicate in a Business environment and to understand texts & phrases in business and finance in the English speaking world.
What will I learn?
- The participant will be able to pronounce the English words accurately, read, and know the fundamentals of English grammar and vocabulary
- Enhance participant's reading skills and enable them to skim an adapted text for main idea, scan an adapted text for specific information and interpret an adapted text for inferences
- Enhance participant's listening skills and enable one to understand and apply specific information from the input
- Enhance participant's speaking skills and enable them to use general, social and professional language
- Develop the participant's general capacity to a level that enables them to use English in their professional and academic environment
REI is an ACTVET Approved Centre which has been in the market since 1995. REI has trained over 30,000 students which include corporate and retail. Our Spoken English Program is designed for individuals who desire to learn English for their Personal and Professional needs. Our program enables participants to communicate in a Business Environment and understand texts and phrases in the English speaking world helping them communicate in a more precise manner.
Everything around the world is rapidly changing. Be it technology, work environment, economic conditions, geographies, even thought processes. New paradigms are defined every day, keeping up is not only difficult but sometime impossible. The challenge is always to anticipate the trends and prepare oneself for what lies ahead of the curve.
So how does one stay ahead of the proverbial curve? The simple answer is - By redefining the skills to meet the needs of emerging career landscape.
At REI they not only focus on enhancing your current career options but also prepare them to stay ahead of the curve with their cross functional training programs. The institute offers training programs that covers the entire spectrum, from School & College students to CXO Level Positions.
Team REI consists of industry professionals with a collective experience of more than 70 years of local and international experience. The core team consists of domain experts in Management, Finance, Learning & Development, Information Technology and Sales & Marketing.