- Price TBA
- Duration 105 Hours
- Locations 1378 Amman, 11953, Jordan
- Provide participants with advanced analytical methodologies as well as providing them with the necessary skills to assess the feasibility of small and medium enterprises and to manage its funding as an integrated sector within the financial institutions and techniques.
- Provide participants with important ways to manage the portfolio of loans to small and medium-sized companies. It will also be present and discuss topics relating to all levels of management, so the focus is Oktheraly assess the credit risk on the basis of a comprehensive analysis of the economic opportunities of the project and success factors.
- Introduction about the sector of small and medium companies and financing.
- the work of small and medium-sized companies analyze and gather information and understand it.
- verification of the small and medium enterprise information.
- financial statements and financial analysis of small and medium-sized enterprises.
- cash flow of small and medium-sized enterprises analysis.
- management of portfolio loans to small and medium-sized companies and control.
- the adoption of an integrated strategy for the financing of small and medium-sized companies in conventional and Islamic banks.
- additional to reduce the risk of lending to small and medium enterprises means.
The Central Bank of Jordan began in 1965 to study the necessary means of setting up a team for theoretical and practical training aimed at promoting human cadres of the banking and financial sector and study its employees needs and satisfy their desires to advance their scientific and practical abilities . These efforts culminated in the creation of the Institute of Banking Studies in accordance with Article (37) Paragraph (d) of the Central Bank of Jordan Law and in accordance with the Institute,s Articles of Association No. (69) issued on 1970. The Institute was officially inaugurated on October 9, 1971 and was housed then at the Central Bank,s premises.
In the early 1990,s , the Institute witnessed a new stage ; the construction of the Institute,s permanent headquarter in Tla,a Al Ali , a suburb of the capital Amman . The complex was constructed on an eight dunums plot of land and comprised of administration units, academic and training activities halls, library, laboratories, cafeteria, health clinic and a multipurpose hall. Also , the Institute has two branches, one in Irbid and the other in Aqaba. The purpose of these branches is to widen the distribution of academic and training activities conducted by the Institute to cover the various regions of the Kingdom.See all Institute of Banking Studies courses