- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 135 Hours
- Locations 1378 Amman, 11953, Jordan
- Inform participants on the relationship of the financial statements of various market indicators and analytical aspects of the financial statements.
- enrich the technical knowledge to the participants how to analyze and evaluate the performance of various financial institutions.
- deepen the participants' ability to learn are able to meet their obligations borrowing projects on the basis of economic feasibility.
- Quantitative methods in financial analysis.
- Financial accounting and financial reporting.
- The basics of financial analysis.
- Financial planning and forecasting.
- Advanced Financial Analysis.
- Financial management.
- Analysis and risk management.
- The stock evaluation.
The Central Bank of Jordan began in 1965 to study the necessary means of setting up a team for theoretical and practical training aimed at promoting human cadres of the banking and financial sector and study its employees needs and satisfy their desires to advance their scientific and practical abilities . These efforts culminated in the creation of the Institute of Banking Studies in accordance with Article (37) Paragraph (d) of the Central Bank of Jordan Law and in accordance with the Institute,s Articles of Association No. (69) issued on 1970. The Institute was officially inaugurated on October 9, 1971 and was housed then at the Central Bank,s premises.
In the early 1990,s , the Institute witnessed a new stage ; the construction of the Institute,s permanent headquarter in Tla,a Al Ali , a suburb of the capital Amman . The complex was constructed on an eight dunums plot of land and comprised of administration units, academic and training activities halls, library, laboratories, cafeteria, health clinic and a multipurpose hall. Also , the Institute has two branches, one in Irbid and the other in Aqaba. The purpose of these branches is to widen the distribution of academic and training activities conducted by the Institute to cover the various regions of the Kingdom.See all Institute of Banking Studies courses