- Locations: Nasr City
- Duration: 2 Days
In a workshop environment you will plan, prepare, practise and deliver a number of presentations. Some will be recorded for you to view and you will be given feedback on how to enhance your approach and delivery. You will leave us with some tricks of the trade and increased confidence to enhance your delivery and engage any audience.
Is it right for me?
Suitable for individuals at all levels who are required to speak in front of others and wish to project a professional image and develop their skills and confidence.
What will I learn?
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Speak to groups with greater confidence and professionalism.
- Plan and prepare your presentations more effectively.
- Have the confidence to handle difficult topics and people.
- Focus attention on the key issues whilst gaining audience acceptance of your message.
- Keep your audience engaged with enthusiasm and clear communication.
- Use the correct visuals to keep interest and enhance your message.
- Interact with your audience, taking questions and feedback.
Whilst planning, preparation and practice time is available on the course, you may wish to give some thought to the subject of your presentation you wish to practise. Perhaps one work related and one leisure related subject. Also please bring any information with you that you will need for your preparation or presentation.
What will it cover?
- Meeting the needs of your audience
- Overcoming the barriers to successful group speaking
- Aims and objectives - focusing on the key issues
- Preparing your content and delivery notes
- Practising your delivery and timing
- Confidence and its effect on your audience
- Control your nerves and build confidence
- Relaxation techniques to ease anxiety
- An evaluation of your body language and image
- Positive language and appropriate gestures
- Sound interested, enthusiastic and professional when projecting your voice
- Connect and interact with your audience
- Top techniques for influence and credibility
- Use effective and appropriate visual aids
- Formulating a personal action plan
About World Knowledge
A subsidiary of We_They Strategies Corporation , We_They is a World performance improvement company and a leader in sales and technical training, management consulting, and engineering services.
We help improve your organisational effectiveness through innovative and knowledgeable training, consulting, and business improvement services customised to meet your specific needs. With offices throughout The Middle East, we are strategically positioned to serve you at your locations around the world.See all World Knowledge courses