- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration TBA
- Locations Dokki
Master the Spanish language through our world-renowned Complete Spanish course. The closest you’ll get to having a personal language tutor without being in a classroom.
The integral Spanish language course includes:
- Content: (90 Complete Units) 8 Books + 15 Audio CDs + Briefcase
- 1 Study Guide - 1 Getting Started CD - 1 Textbook - 2 Illustrated Books - 1 Handbook
- 1 Written Exercises Book - 1 Spoken Exercises Book - 1 Vocabulary Book - Further Practice
- 14 Audio CDs
- All presented in an attractive briefcase
Spanish program - Beginner to Advanced:
- No previous language experience is required with Linguaphone’s highly acclaimed Spanish language course, which has helped thousands of people learn Spanish to an advanced level. Written by Spanish language experts and using native speakers, our Complete Spanish language course will give you good grounding in grammar, verb tenses and sentence structure needed to communicate effectively and confidently in Spanish.
- This popular course covers a mixture of social, travel and business scenarios and includes a wide range of course material to help you master the Spanish language. You will also develop an active vocabulary of over 2000 Spanish words.
Language levels you will achieve:
- Beginner - Intermediate - Advanced
- Sample topics covered:
- Sightseeing and asking for directions.
- Asking questions and ordering in a restaurant.
- Visiting the doctor.
What you’ll learn:
- Over 2000 practical Spanish phrases and sayings.
- Master essential and detailed Spanish vocabulary.
- Ability to speak, listen and write advanced Spanish.
- Development of an authentic accent.
We_They was established by Jack Roston. He was translator and famous English professor who emigrated from Poland at the turn of the century and set up his business in High Holborn, London.
Roston was one of the first pioneers to recognise the potential for language teaching using Edison's invention of sound recording (1877) and Alexander Graham Bell's development of wax cylinders (1888).
The We_They language learning method is undoubtedly the most popular method of self-instruction, having enabled over 100,000,000 people to master another language since it was founded more than 100 years ago.