On completion of this series of five units students will have received assistance to gain their Diploma. This is a highly intensive training to prepare you to pass all five compulsory units of the Diploma In Procurement And Supply.
Once you have the qualification you will be able to:
- Plan, prepare and carry out effective negotiations and assess their effectiveness
- Apply a range of contractual terms and tenders with a strong understanding of how they affect direct and indirect expenditure
- Apply benchmarking and monitoring techniques at organisational, functional and individual levels and understand how to create targets for improvement at all levels
- Use techniques to manage relationships and understand how to exploit opportunities to maximise the effectiveness of the supply chain
- Develop and employ best practice principles in a diverse range of sectors
About Informa Middle East
Informa Middle East, is part of Informa, a multinational publicly listed publishing and events company.
The Middle East office was previously known as IIR Middle East, and has been established in Dubai since 1993. Informa Middle East has grown to be the largest event organiser in the region and with over 300 staff, the office runs over 450 training courses and over 40 conferences regionally on an annual basis.
The company also incorporates Informa Global Exhibitions which organises around 130 trade and consumer exhibitions in over 38 cities across the globe. Arab Health, Cityscape, Middle East Electricity and The Bride Show are some of the flag ship events.
Aside from the public training courses, conferences and exhibitions, Informa Middle East also provides in-house training to companies as well as manages events on behalf of corporate clients. Some of the past clients include NBAD, Microsoft, Etisalat, STC, Mobily, and ADNOC.