- Price EGP 4,500
- Duration 2 Days
- Locations Agouza
This workshop will start with a classification of soups and an explanation of the quality parameters of a good soup. Practical sessions will show the preparation method of broths, consommes, cream soups, purees, bisques, chowders and cold soups. Further a guideline for garnishes and service of each type of soup will be discussed.
The workshop will include more than 20 different recipes from the classical "Have to Knows" to some signature soups of famous chefs.
Structure of the workshop and topics covered:
- Classification of Soups / Types of Soups
- Quality Parameters of Soups
- Preparation Method of Clear Soups; Broths and Consommes
- Preparation Method of Thick Soups; Creams and Purees
- Preparation Method of Bisques, Chowders and Cold Soups
- Soups their Thickening Agents & Finishes
- Guideline for Garnishing Soups & Service
The Egypt Young Chefs Club (EYCC) is the youth arm of the Egyptian Chefs Association. Their organization nurtures youthful talent in the food and beverages field and is reputed for its distinctive mission, excellent culinary standards and dedication to promoting continuous improvement in the profession. They aspire to build a community where young professionals will enjoy an open society in which information exchange and networking are the hallmarks of its mission.See all Egyptian Chefs Association courses