- Price EGP 600
- Duration 32 Hours
- Locations 30 Misr Helwan Agricultural Rd., Al Maadi, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
SolidWorks is a Dassault Systems (DSS); it easily helps you create 2D or 3D models faster and at a cost effective way. Solidworks is also easy to use due to its accessible user interface compared with other CAD modeling softwares. It has solid modeling, motion, simulation, toolbox, TolAnalyst, circuit works, photoview 360, scan to 3D, e-drawings and DWG editor all of this provide a better visualization of a design with less errors in creating products that meet your clients' needs.
Solidworks suits industries like Aerospace, defense, automotive, transportation, electronics, construction, machinery, product design, medical tools and other engineering services. It helps design products as well as testing them in a cost effective way.
Works for those Who:
- Introduction to sketching basic part modeling
- Modeling a casting or forging
- Revolved features
- Shelling and ribs
- Editing: repairs editing: design changes configurations of parts.
- Bottom-up assembly modeling
- Using assemblies
- SolidWorks drawing routing capabilities
- CSWP preparation
- Surface &Mold capabilities
- Final exam
We’re a group of learning enthusiasts and hardcore techies; in a time where technology is becoming a major part of our lives all in a single click or touch. We seek to be more than just consumers of technology; we’re looking for teaching and developing Egyptian talents to compete with the national and international marketSee all Geek Zone Training Center courses