This course provides an intensive hands-on experience, working with complex and integrated administration concepts. The course builds on the system administration skills taught in the Oracle Solaris 11 System Administration course.
Who Should Attend ?
Data Center Manager Support Engineer System Administrator System Integrator Technical Consultant
- Lesson 1: Managing the Image Packaging System (IPS) and Packages
- Lesson 2: Installing Oracle Solaris 11 OS on Multiple Hosts
- Lesson 3: Managing Business Application Data
- Lesson 4: Configuring Network and Traffic Failover
- Lesson 5: Configuring Zones and the Virtual Network
- Lesson 6: Managing Services and Service Properties
- Lesson 7: Configuring Privileges and Role-Based Access Control
- Lesson 8: Securing System Resources Using Oracle Solaris Auditing
- Lesson 9: Managing Processes and Priorities
- Lesson 10: Evaluating System Resources
- Lesson 11: Monitoring and Troubleshooting Software Failures
About Master Linux
We_They is one ofthe pioneering companies in the ME region working in IT field Software based on Linux OS and Open Source applications. We_They IT Services is a one stop shop for all your E-Business related needs. We don’t just designing and implementing IT Solutions and develop your application, but we transform them to powerful business channels to be a powerful tool for promoting a business and a source for generating new business leads. We_They Provides the solutions and services required for deploying and managing efficient and highly available Linux/Open Source enterprise environments, custom engineering for specific development needs, and support to ensure maximum systems availability and performance.
By combining these services with ground-breaking Linux technologies such as Cluster Software and Secure Service Technology, We_They provides Open Source tools needed to maximize the performance of your IT infrastructure. Also We_They provides you with advanced Training in Most of IT Solutions with help of Master Linux high qualified staff.See all Master Linux courses