- Price TBA
- Duration 3 Days
- Locations Smart Village, ITIDA Building - B121, Cairo/Alex. Desert Road, K28, Giza, Egypt, 12577
The main objectives of this course are to provide participants with the basic concepts, procedures, tools and models for effective project Planning, as well as the techniques required to track the plan.
This course introduces a number of aspects of software projects including software life-cycle models, software estimation techniques, software project scheduling, risk management & project tracking. Other topics include: teamwork & stakeholders management.
Topics to be covered
- Common Project Management Vocabulary
- Software Project Initiation
- Software Project Planning
- Software Project Lifecycle
- Software Project Estimation
- Resource Management
- Software Project Scheduling
- Stakeholders Management
- Risk Management
- Managing Changes in Software Projects
- Monitoring Software Projects
- Closing Software Projects
The Software Engineering Competence Center (SECC) is an Egyptian leading ICT organization aiming at bridging the gap between the technologies needed to overcome the economical-social-environmental challenges and the current existing technologies.
In , the Software Engineering Competence Center (SECC) was inaugurated as part of the efforts sponsored by the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology (MCIT) to support Information Technology Industry in Egypt.See all Software Engineering Competence Centre courses