This course is designed to help business professionals, , who work in technical environments, learn the fundamentals and gain a better understanding of software development and application life cycle management.
In this course, you will learn how desktop and web applications are developed and the programming logic behind them. This course is designed to help you prepare for the Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) Exam: 98-361 - Software Development Fundamentals.
- Core fundamentals of software and application development
- Core programming, decision structures, error-handling, and object-oriented programming
- Programming for desktop vs. programming for web applications
- Integrate applications with databases and data stores for real-time queries
- Introduction to Programming
- Introduction to Object-Oriented Programming
- General Software Development
- Web Applications
- Desktop Applications
About Global Knowledge Egypt
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses