- Locations: Nasr City
- Duration: 5 Days
Is it right for me?
- Maintenance Teams
- Automation Engineers
- Panel Builders
- Electrical design engineers
- Electrical consultants
What will I learn?
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understanding the different motor starting techniques
- To know how to select an electronic soft starter
- Understanding installation and configuration procedures and precautions
What will it cover?
- Introduction to motors
- Motor starting techniques
- Basic principles of electronic soft starters
- Soft starters selection
- Installation & wiring of soft starters
- Soft starters configuration
- Faults management in Soft starters
- Practical applications & case studies
About World Knowledge
A subsidiary of We_They Strategies Corporation , We_They is a World performance improvement company and a leader in sales and technical training, management consulting, and engineering services.
We help improve your organisational effectiveness through innovative and knowledgeable training, consulting, and business improvement services customised to meet your specific needs. With offices throughout The Middle East, we are strategically positioned to serve you at your locations around the world.See all World Knowledge courses