- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 14 Hours
- Locations 1378 Amman, 11953, Jordan
- At the end of the program it is expected to be a participant able to: -
- Distinguish the basic pillars in legal Jordanian Labour and Social Security.
- Apply all equations insurance contained in the Social Security Act.
- Change negative perceptions about social security and the promotion of positive concepts.
- Labour Law (About the law, topics addressed by, persons covered by its provisions - mandatory provisions, the nature of the acquired rights).
- The scope of the labor law
- The excluded categories of applying the provisions of the Labor Law
- Vacations (annual and sick leave school and the couple to move one of them and leave the labor culture).
- The employment of women and events.
- Operation of Jordanians and non-Jordanians.
- Run the infirm and qualified.
- Labour Inspection
- The protection of workers and guarantees for the protection of wages.
- Definition of the inpidual employment contract, employment contract specified duration and indefinite, and duties of the worker and the employer.
- The end of the employment contract, terms, conditions, contract expiry, end of service notice, chapter without notice, leaving work without notice, unfair dismissal, the rights of the end of the service, end of service benefits, a certificate of service.
- Wages (the concept and the amounts that are part of it, ways determined, decisive and assessment, wages) disputes.
- Work injuries and occupational diseases.
- The concept and the importance of the pillars of social security.
- Categories covered by the guarantee and insurance applied.
- Lump sum compensation.
- Optional subscription and purchase of length of service.
- Work-related injuries and conditions calculated.
- Taxable wage guarantee and the mechanism of calculation.
- Process applications on monthly subscriptions.
- Old-age insurance and disability insurance and death and their applications.
The Central Bank of Jordan began in 1965 to study the necessary means of setting up a team for theoretical and practical training aimed at promoting human cadres of the banking and financial sector and study its employees needs and satisfy their desires to advance their scientific and practical abilities . These efforts culminated in the creation of the Institute of Banking Studies in accordance with Article (37) Paragraph (d) of the Central Bank of Jordan Law and in accordance with the Institute,s Articles of Association No. (69) issued on 1970. The Institute was officially inaugurated on October 9, 1971 and was housed then at the Central Bank,s premises.
In the early 1990,s , the Institute witnessed a new stage ; the construction of the Institute,s permanent headquarter in Tla,a Al Ali , a suburb of the capital Amman . The complex was constructed on an eight dunums plot of land and comprised of administration units, academic and training activities halls, library, laboratories, cafeteria, health clinic and a multipurpose hall. Also , the Institute has two branches, one in Irbid and the other in Aqaba. The purpose of these branches is to widen the distribution of academic and training activities conducted by the Institute to cover the various regions of the Kingdom.See all Institute of Banking Studies courses