- Locations: Rd No 4125, Riffa, Bahrain
- Duration: 12 Hours
Recent years have witnessed Mlouhza in social networking applications and networks, and become an important part of the media communication. This course provides a deep knowledge of important skills in the art of social networking administration. And in order to exploit these networks for the development of marketing and communication with the public and customers to achieve the goals set
By the end of the session is expected that the trainee:
- Mastered the integrated management to deal with the networks.
- Be able to determine manpower (professional) and art.
- Mastered the formation of working groups in the areas of networking Altsoeq- Aladarh- education ... etc.
- Recognize the ethics of dealing with the media discourse networks.
- It recognizes the large area of space-Mail and how to exploit and employment
The session is designed to fit the needs of:
- officials, media enterprise committees.
- Marketing and sales representatives
- journalists and media.
- public relations staff.
- Individuals interested.
Press and Media
Threads / course content
- How integrated management to deal with the social networks.
- ethics of dealing with the media discourse of the media networks.
- composition of the working groups of networks in different areas.
- how to exploit a large area of social networks to achieve the goals of the institution
About Alwasat Training & Development Institute
Al-Wasat Training & Development Institute ( WTDI ) is headquartered in the Kingdom of Bahrain, and serves the Gulf market.
WTDI offers training for advancing careers of learners through gaining and improving skills and knowledge.
WTDI provides accredited, highly relevant programmemes in journalism, media, public relations and management.
WTDI provides individuals and corporations with state-of-the-art training in a variety of market-oriented courses and workshops covering core areas of interests, as well as soft skills and specialized topics such as leadership, quality, environment, e-learning, marketing, graphics and web development.See all Alwasat Training & Development Institute courses