- Locations: Heliopolis
- Duration: 48 Hours
In 2008, when we started, Social Media wasn’t as it is now. It wasn’t critical and very strong like today. But now, Social Media is A Lifestyle.
The famous marketing principle says “Whenever you find crowd of people, you have a new market”. Today, there are over than 90 million users that use Social Media in Middle East, and they are growing every day.
As a result, each social media network is a potential market for any business that looking forward growing its share size in market.
So, in Social Media Specialist Course we are going to expound each network of them in details, the benefits of each network, how to make it as a lead machine and how to link it professionally to your website.
All of the previous will be in Social Media Specialist Course by audio-visual tools. Plus, we are going to do a practical training on how to market your services/products by social media according to the principles of Inbound Marketing.
As we mentioned before, it will be detailed course. So, we are going to discuss the following in details:
Facebook:How to make facebook as an E-Marketing company for any product/service through:
- Personal Account and Profile and the best techniques that fit your business.
- Pages and how to read statistics and analyze it.
- Formsandhow to make a form on Google Drive and publish if on your facebook page.
Google+: The secrets of Google+ and how to use it to market your business through:
- Google+ Forums
Twitter: The famous network that confused a lot of users. We are going to discuss:
- How to use is it in marketing generally.
- How to know the most famous hashtag and use it for yourself/business.
- How to make a unique hashtag for your product/service.
YouTube: The first video site and second search engine on the internet. We will discuss:
- How to create a marketing channel for your products/services.
- How to publish and manage your channel.
- How to market your channel
LinkedIn: The professionals network on the internet. We are going to discuss:
- The most important parts in this network.
- The importance of your profile and how to build it professionally.
- How to market yourself/products/services by your profile.
General Tools and Tips aboutSocial Media and how to link it with your website.
Marketing teams and managers in all types and levels of companies. This is important for them to build their brand by using Inbound Marketing.
- Sales teams and managers to gain more customers by social media networks.
- Public Relation team to make smart relationship with customers to build loyalty.
- Customer Service Teams in any company to handle customers’ complaints professionally.
- Persons who love creative ideas and thinking out of the box.
- Persons who love to make money while they spend a funny time on social media.
About E-Marketing Academy
Being now peruse this page, it means that you are interested in electronic marketing. Whether you've written the term "e-marketing" in the Google search engine, or come across a friendly links, or sponsored links, Fbugodk here now - in e-marketing Academy - I can assure you that you have stepped first step in this promising They are here at the Academy of e-marketing are keen to grow yTheir business on the Theyb, and increase yTheir experience, in all aspects. Whether you are a company or individual can do a lot in terms of yTheir business on the Internet file.See all E-Marketing Academy courses