This course is a practical approach on Social Media Marketing and Online Advertising. It covers a wide range of topics such as social media follower generation, brand positioning on social media, use of social media for products promotion and services as well as an introduction to organic followship and managing presence in other social media sites.
What will I learn?
- Online tools for social media
- Delivering audience to your website
- Cost benefit analysis of online ads
- SEO and its value
- Advanced Google adwords editors
- Advanced Facebook power editor tools
- Individuals who want to gain an understanding of social media marketing, online advertising, creative content writing, and online presence
- Individuals wanting to learn marketing techniques used in various social media platforms
- There are no academic requirements to participate in this programme. The student needs to be a minimum of 16 years of age upon commencement of the course.
- For delegates who are 14 or 15 years old and wish to join our short courses, a special consideration process from management is required.
Job roles this course will prepare you for
social media marketing, social media marketing short course, online advertising, creative content writing
About SAE Institute
SAE Dubai was founded in 2005 in order to bring the expert training and education to the fields of Audio and Film in the Middle East, providing a local base for a global outlook on the new media industries. Since the foundation we have produced hundreds of graduates, each uniquely prepared to fill emerging opportunities in the creative industries throughout the region. Our course offerings have grown to include Animation and Multimedia and we're always examining new and exciting opportunities as they arise in the region.See all SAE Institute courses
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.