- What is your marketing message?
- How to amplify your marketing message?
- Who is your target audience?
- How to write SEO rich content?
- How to boost your content on social media?
Social Media Marketing Strategy Formulation
- How to develop a social media marketing strategy tailored to your target audience, NGO goals and fundraising objectives.
- Identify metrics for determining the effectiveness of your social media activities
- Identify social media influencers
- Identify opportunities for engaging with influencers, prospects and supporters
- Setup, brand and optimise your brand's social media and digital accounts
- Decide your brand tone of voice and visual strategy
- Boosting your posts
- Plan your resources
- Plan channels and frequency of posts
- Plan your content
- Content planner guidelines
- Plan your visual content types: images, videos, animation, etc.
At GetSircles, we believe that it’s important to acquire knowledge, but its more important to share it. GetSircles offers training and consultancy services on Social media and digital marketing, helping companies, and particularly SME’s, develop and implement their own social media marketing plans, starting with strategy development, content planning and creation, all the way to monitoring social media performance.
Our team of professionals work hard to always be on the cutting edge of technology and social media marketing techniques, thus ensuring that we deliver and transfer the latest knowledge through our training courses.See all GetSircles courses
Digital and Social media Related Questions
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.