- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 4 Days
- Locations Nasr City, 603A City Center
This course is ideal for marketing and Communications professionals in SMEs and MNCs, PR professionals, e-commerce professionals and business owners who want to reach and engage with customers using online ways. The session is suitable for all business sizes and across all sectors looking for an introduction to using social media and other online channels within a marketing strategy.
What will I learn ?
Overview of the latest trends and updates on the major social channels: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn, Blogs, Pinterest, Discussion Forums, Tumblr and Google+
Best practice social media research and planning: how to find mentions of your brand and leverage social media analytics
Structuring your content and activities: how to structure social campaigns and everyday content
Social media channel selection: what social channels should you be using and why?
How to get engagement: what type of content should you be publishing and how often?
Definition, Terminologies, History, Numbers & Trends.
- Social Media Definition, Social Media Types.
- Social Media History.
- Social Media Numbers.
- Social Media Trends
- Social Media Personas
Social Media Platforms
- Facebook For Business
- Why to use Facebook
- Design Dimensions for Facebook
- Twitter For Business
- Why to use Twitter
- Design Dimensions for Twitter
- Google+ For Business
- Why to use Google+
- Design Dimensions for Google+
- Instagram For Business
- Why to use Instagram
- Design Dimensions for Instagram
- LinkedIn For Business
- Why to use LinkedIn
- Design Dimensions for LinkedIn
- Metrics to measure Content Marketing
- Types & Forms of Content
- Content Creation Process
- Good Social Content and Types
- Common Copywriting Mistakes
- How to make attractive content
- Best and worst keywords
- What's Inbound Marketing
- Inbound Marketing Process
- What is Lead ?
- Benefits of Inbound Marketing
- How to start Inbound Marketing
- How Visuals Affect
- How colors affect
- How to make a successful design
- How to execute a design
- Social Media design tools
- Reputation Management:
- Base for Online Reputation
- Crisis Management
- Crisis Management Case Studies
Digital Marketing Arts Academy is considered to be the first and the only academy in MENA specialized in teaching digital marketing material by the best international worldwide instructors in the field whose books are ranked as the most best sold books in the field in the world.See all DM Arts Academy courses