- Duration / Course length: 5 Days
- Timings: 8am to 2:30pm
Social Media is more than a decade old now and yet many businesses are still procrastinating about whether to get involved. That means many are 10 years behind the curve.
This course is designed to bring you up to date with what's happening in the world of social media, to get you up to speed with the tools and platforms available and allow you to communicate effectively with your target audience, on the channel of their choice in their favourite form of media.
Upon completion you will:
- Understand just how essential social media is to the future of your company
- Have a clear process for creating your social media strategy
- Evaluate the social media landscape to establish your avatar
- Understand how to use the most appropriate tools and channels to your advantage
- Learn how to amplify your message and place it in front of your target audience at just the right time
- Discover how to have social media support the business direction and objectives quarter by quarter
- Understand how social media feeds into your online reputation and how the line between personal and professional is permanently blurred
About Informa Connect Middle East
Informa Middle East, is part of Informa, a multinational publicly listed publishing and events company.
The Middle East office was previously known as IIR Middle East, and has been established in Dubai since 1993. Informa Middle East has grown to be the largest event organiser in the region and with over 300 staff, the office runs over 450 training courses and over 40 conferences regionally on an annual basis.
The company also incorporates Informa Global Exhibitions which organises around 130 trade and consumer exhibitions in over 38 cities across the globe. Arab Health, Cityscape, Middle East Electricity and The Bride Show are some of the flag ship events.
Aside from the public training courses, conferences and exhibitions, Informa Middle East also provides in-house training to companies as well as manages events on behalf of corporate clients. Some of the past clients include NBAD, Microsoft, Etisalat, STC, Mobily, and ADNOC.See all Informa Connect Middle East courses
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.