- Fees / Price EGP 2,727
- Duration 4 Days
- Locations Abdeen
Social media has become one of the dominant forms of communication in the digital space drastically altering the traditional relationship between a consumer and a business. Modern professionals need to know how to leverage this important marketing channel to grow their business and protect its reputation.
Getting the Know-How in +24 hours training in Social Media Marketing module.
Learn how to use social media for business with all pillars of social media and practical implementation and case studies of social media.
This course will teach you:
- Live lessons from professional social media practitioners offering insight into practical methods that can drive business and engagement
- Myths and facts about social media
- Branded case studies, both B2B & B2C, of successful businesses
- Why social media is working for companies today
- How to contribute to the conversation
- Finding your voice on social media
- How to improve engagement and create content
- Social Media Plans & Strategies, tactics and tools
- How to use social media for brand awareness, customer acquisition or increase sales.
- Social Media Monitoring & Reporting
- Real-time Marketing.
- Content marketing strategies
- Content Goals and metrics
- How to reach the right audience
- Sharing and syndication
- Lead generation
- Access to the Social Media Marketing Workshop
- Certificate of Attendance from CORE Management Consulting
At the age of a dynamic and progressive world, with emerging political and economic challenges reshaping business and investment tracks, entrepreneurs value 'continuous professional development' and high-powered Management Systems to be up to meeting the world dynamics with fortitude of knowledge and skilled problem solving.
CORE Management Consulting took flight with success in 2009 to be part of the Management Revolution Industry, engraving their mark with notable progress in the MENA region as catalyst for business development for a variety of highly successful projects in fields of FMCGs, Health Care, Construction, Business Coaching and Customer Support.See all Core Management Consultancy courses