Social media marketing is of increasing importance to most businesses and organizations. This free online course from ALISON covers the concepts and application of social media marketing and will equip you with the skills to plan and implement a successful social media marketing strategy.
Course topics include the use of email marketing, affiliate marketing, using social media tools such as Twitter, podcasting and blogging, and how to use Face book to create a fan page and increase traffic to your business page.
It will be of interest to people who wish to learn more about this subject or to advance their career prospects in the social media marketing arena.
- Build an online community
- Increase conversions from visitors to buyers (or donors, or volunteers, etc)
- Demonstrate thought leadership
- Become a media resource
- Increase online visibility
- Module 1: Introduction to Web sites
- Module 2: Introduction to auto responders and eBooks
- Module 3: Using auto responders to build a list
- Module 4: Affiliate marketing and increasing
Web site traffic Email and Affiliate Marketing Assessment
- Module 5: Introduction to Social Media Marketing
- Module 6: How to use Twitter
- Module 7 Part 1: Audacity for Recording Podcasts
- Module 7 Part 2: Podomatic - Publish Your Podcasts to the Web
- Module 8: Word Press - Blogging on the Web
Social Media Tools Assessment
- Module 9: Face book - Create your Personal Profile
- Module 10: Face book - Creating your LIKE page
- Module 11: Face book - Increasing traffic to LIKE pages
- Marketing with Face book Assessment
About Asga Academy
aac (asga academy), this name always gives me a lot of meanings, challenges, beyond expectations outcomes and all above,innovation with no limit! Wish to see them on the position they deserve!
To meet clients' needs, asga academy takes an integrated approach to training & workshops, consultancy services, and knowledge management, combined to optimize organizational and individual learning.
To become the leading educators and consultants in the Middle East, by creating and sustaining a long-term partnership with our clients and by providing the highest quality of our services.See all Asga Academy courses