- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 9 Hours
- Locations 1378 Amman, 11953, Jordan
- Understanding the difference between the financing of small and medium-sized companies, lending to small and medium-sized companies.
- Learn how to improve the chances of increasing the chances of repayment by the extra risk mitigation.
- Get more Dimensions / ideas on how to reduce credit risk through additional measures outside the framework of business analysis and credit analysis.
- Taking Vkrhaly various loan guarantee available in the Jordanian market programs.
- Understanding the structure of the loan guarantee products and the value of participation Almkhatrmen through loan guarantees.
- Provide regulatory familiar with the benefits of loan guarantees.
- Lending to small and medium-sized companies or small and medium-sized corporate finance.
- Credit analysis in the event of unavailability of financial statements.
- Sales forecasts and growth and break-even analysis.
- The work of small and medium-sized companies strategic analysis and planning Trkizaaly long-term success.
- The regulatory framework for the preparation and audit Altaqariralamalah small and medium-sized companies.
- Tkhvevallmkhatr through traditional personal guarantees and collateral.
- Loan guarantee programs and products.
- Improvements in risk management through loan guarantee, cost versus benefit.
- Regulatory advantages secured loans / benefits of the loan guarantee.
The Central Bank of Jordan began in 1965 to study the necessary means of setting up a team for theoretical and practical training aimed at promoting human cadres of the banking and financial sector and study its employees needs and satisfy their desires to advance their scientific and practical abilities . These efforts culminated in the creation of the Institute of Banking Studies in accordance with Article (37) Paragraph (d) of the Central Bank of Jordan Law and in accordance with the Institute,s Articles of Association No. (69) issued on 1970. The Institute was officially inaugurated on October 9, 1971 and was housed then at the Central Bank,s premises.
In the early 1990,s , the Institute witnessed a new stage ; the construction of the Institute,s permanent headquarter in Tla,a Al Ali , a suburb of the capital Amman . The complex was constructed on an eight dunums plot of land and comprised of administration units, academic and training activities halls, library, laboratories, cafeteria, health clinic and a multipurpose hall. Also , the Institute has two branches, one in Irbid and the other in Aqaba. The purpose of these branches is to widen the distribution of academic and training activities conducted by the Institute to cover the various regions of the Kingdom.See all Institute of Banking Studies courses