- Locations: 1378 Amman, 11953, Jordan
- Duration: 18 Hours
- Access to basic skills to understand the importance of cash flow for small and medium-sized enterprises.
- Learn how to prepare and analyze the cash flow of small and medium-sized enterprises.
- Provide key tools for the analysis of cash flows and financial forecasting.
- Acquire the necessary skills for lending based on cash flow for small and medium-sized enterprises.
- Why is cash flow analysis.
- the difference between profit and cash flow.
- direct and indirect cash flow list.
- the preparation of the statement of cash flows.
- operating cash flows.
- investment cash flows.
- financing cash flows.
- the preparation of financial projections.
- Home ratios of cash flows to be taken into Alaattabarlograd lending.
- evaluation of the financial outlook.
- the link between the financial figures contained in the various menus.
- Sensitivity analysis.
About Institute of Banking Studies
The Central Bank of Jordan began in 1965 to study the necessary means of setting up a team for theoretical and practical training aimed at promoting human cadres of the banking and financial sector and study its employees needs and satisfy their desires to advance their scientific and practical abilities . These efforts culminated in the creation of the Institute of Banking Studies in accordance with Article (37) Paragraph (d) of the Central Bank of Jordan Law and in accordance with the Institute,s Articles of Association No. (69) issued on 1970. The Institute was officially inaugurated on October 9, 1971 and was housed then at the Central Bank,s premises.
In the early 1990,s , the Institute witnessed a new stage ; the construction of the Institute,s permanent headquarter in Tla,a Al Ali , a suburb of the capital Amman . The complex was constructed on an eight dunums plot of land and comprised of administration units, academic and training activities halls, library, laboratories, cafeteria, health clinic and a multipurpose hall. Also , the Institute has two branches, one in Irbid and the other in Aqaba. The purpose of these branches is to widen the distribution of academic and training activities conducted by the Institute to cover the various regions of the Kingdom.See all Institute of Banking Studies courses