- Locations: 1378 Amman, 11953, Jordan
- Duration: 11 Hours
- Understand customer needs in terms of work sound credit decisions.
- Enhance the ability to link financial and non-financial information in order to get a realistic picture of the economic situation of the business.
- Understand the purpose of the loan ("investment project").
- Akaddrhaly Mkhataraloamal assess the risks and other sector of small and medium-sized companies.
- the seven elements of the credit analysis: know your customer.
- the collection of information.
- verification of customer information.
- characteristics of small and medium-sized companies.
- non-financial information in exchange for financial information.
- understand the main business of small and medium-sized businesses risk.
- Personal / Integrity.
- risk (administrative, logistical, financial).
- the ability to pay, the desire and credit history.
- customer relationship management.
- legal risk / compliance.
- non-financial information.
- evaluation of investment projects (newly established / under construction).
About Institute of Banking Studies
The Central Bank of Jordan began in 1965 to study the necessary means of setting up a team for theoretical and practical training aimed at promoting human cadres of the banking and financial sector and study its employees needs and satisfy their desires to advance their scientific and practical abilities . These efforts culminated in the creation of the Institute of Banking Studies in accordance with Article (37) Paragraph (d) of the Central Bank of Jordan Law and in accordance with the Institute,s Articles of Association No. (69) issued on 1970. The Institute was officially inaugurated on October 9, 1971 and was housed then at the Central Bank,s premises.
In the early 1990,s , the Institute witnessed a new stage ; the construction of the Institute,s permanent headquarter in Tla,a Al Ali , a suburb of the capital Amman . The complex was constructed on an eight dunums plot of land and comprised of administration units, academic and training activities halls, library, laboratories, cafeteria, health clinic and a multipurpose hall. Also , the Institute has two branches, one in Irbid and the other in Aqaba. The purpose of these branches is to widen the distribution of academic and training activities conducted by the Institute to cover the various regions of the Kingdom.See all Institute of Banking Studies courses