- Locations: Dokki
- Duration: 15 Hours
This course will provide participants withthe fundamentals of business management, strategic planning and financial forecasting for SME entrepreneurs. It will also explain the sources of external finance, discuss banks as institutions and explain techniques for dealing with banks.
- Explain the core best practice management requirements of running a small business
- Prepare strategic plans and related business plans
- List sources of finance and explain banks requirements
- Explain importance of financial statements and budget analysis
Module 1: Business Management Fundamentals
- Business objectives and strategy
- Business operations and business processes
- People/human resources
- Accounting and finance
- Business plans and financial forecasts
- Environmental Considerations
Module 2:Strategic Planning and Business Plans
- Strategic planning concept.
- Strategic objectives.
- Basics of preparing and monitoring business plans.
Module 3:Sources of External Finance, Understanding Requirements and Dealing with Banks Effectively
- Typical sources of finance within financial sectors
- Banks as a business
- Pressures on banks
- Bank strategies and operations for SMEs
- Strategy and tactics for external finance
- The questions to ask and bank information to obtain
Module 4:Financial Statements Analysis
- Importance of financial statements
- Cash flow
- Budget analysis
Participants will be informally assessed on their interaction during sessions and their participation in exercises and/or role plays
About Egyptian Banking Institute
A specialized and unique service provided by EBI's Research and Awareness Department. At the Egyptian Banking Institute, we produce publications every year about the EBI’s business performance, our charitable giving, our efforts to reduce the impact of our businesses on the environment, and other measures of our sustainability.See all Egyptian Banking Institute courses