- Locations: Dokki
- Duration: 116 Hours
The SME banking certificate will enable bankers to get acquainted with the whole package of success application to enhance success to finance for SME. Such program includes the essential parts of planning techniques, marketing philosophy and selecting the appropriate product development to fulfill the requirements of SME with respect to international best practices for operations and risk management.
- Understand the importance and techniques of strategic planning
- Apply operational setup for SME banking unit
- Define SME customers’ product needs and get acquainted with successful clients’ product management
- Identify tools of marketing and delivering SME products and services
- Determine major risk and how to mitigate it in SME banking
Module 1: Strategic Planning for SME Banking
- Definition and Segmentation of the SME Market
- Introduction to the Strategic Planning Process
- Main Components of a Strategic Plan
- Main Components of a Business Plan
- Tips for Successful Planning
Module 2: Operational Setup for SME Banking
- The operating model
- The work flow
- From theory to implementation
Module 3: Product Development for SME Banking
- Introduction to Project management
- Product/Service Segmentation and Targeting
- New products, Services Development and Design for SME Banking.
- Building a Competitive Product & Service Range for SME Banking.
- Key Success Factors for SME Product Development (workshop)
Module 4: Marketing and Delivery Channels for SME Banking
- SME market size
- Market potential and marketing mix
- Structuring SME sales efforts
- SME information technology
- The profile of an entrepreneur and SME client education
Module 5: Risk Management for SME Banking
- Background trends in risk management (RM)
- SME banking RM – The difference
- SME banking RM – The tools
- SME banking RM – Making it happen
Module 6: International Exposure
A study tour will be organized to one of the advanced countries in theSME Banking who do apply SME international best practices. Learned lessons and success stories will be adopted to the Egyptian environment.
Participants will be assessed based on participation (interaction and group exercise) and an individual assessment through a written test after each module. Participants will also be required to submit a project in one of the designated areas of study that will be presented and assessed by a panel of SME Banking experts.
About Egyptian Banking Institute
A specialized and unique service provided by EBI's Research and Awareness Department. At the Egyptian Banking Institute, we produce publications every year about the EBI’s business performance, our charitable giving, our efforts to reduce the impact of our businesses on the environment, and other measures of our sustainability.See all Egyptian Banking Institute courses