- Locations: 39 El-Hegaz St. (off Wadi El-Nil) Mohandeseen Giza - Egypt
- Duration: TBA
The programme is intended for Entrepreneurs, Owner-managers, and top executives of small and medium enterprises who are concurrently responsible for major decisions in several basic and functional areas. Executives of industrial and regional development agencies, including banks and financial institutions, which assist small and medium enterprises.
- To build overall capabilities of leadership, finance, accounts, marketing, human resources, and operations in owners/managers of small and medium enterprises (SMEs).
- To develop new strategies for expansion and persification of SMEs.
- To interact and learn from the experiences of a number of entrepreneurs from all over the country.
- To enhance managerial efficiency.
The major strengths of the programme are:
- Sharp focus on the needs of SMEs
- World-class eminent teaching faculty
- Learning for application
- Managerial Accounting and Control
- Financial Management
- Operations Management
- Marketing Management
- Organizational Behaviour
- Human Resources Management
- Economic Environment and Policy
- Strategic Management
- IT Enable Business Models
About BLI Consulting & Training
We_They was founded in 1988 with the aim of providing first class training and consulting services, enabling our clients to improve and sustain a valuable competitive advantage, hence, making a positive contribution towards their success. Working closely with national and multi-national companies, we offer global experience coupled with practical, local expertise.
We aim to deliver innovative yet practical business solutions, from concept formation to implementation and evaluation. BLI’s depth of service and global reach translates into seasoned knowledge for tailoring our services to our clients’ specific needs.See all BLI Consulting & Training courses