- Locations: 1378 Amman, 11953, Jordan
- Duration: 14 Hours
- Familiarize participants with assets of modern scientific and trends of the concept of customer service and the importance of excellence in them.
- Enable participants to identify the behavioral patterns of customers and train them on how to deal with every style.
- Enable participants to act in difficult situations with customers.
- To familiarize the participants on how to exceed customer expectations.
- Enable participants to see what others touring Boukhatr movement of their bodies.
- To familiarize the participants on how to deal with customer complaints and objections.
- Stimulate the participants to work in a team within their organizations.
- To familiarize the participants on self-management and positive programming and creative thinking skills.
- Customer: definition, types of customers, clients and their importance rating.
- Product and Service: definition and dimensions.
- Customer service: definition, customer service elements.
- Quality of Service and key elements of the definition of the quality of customer service.
- Basic skills to the quality of customer service.
- The effects of good service to customers and raised poor service to customers (organizations).
- Customer: factoring, achieve, manage, and their impact on the organization's expectations.
- Contact: definition, successful communication components, 7C's , jamming and types.
- Persuasion skills.
- Working with others within the team.
- Addressing the needs of customers and the pattern of behavior.
- Dealing with customer complaints.
- Self-management and positive programming and creative thinking skills.
About Institute of Banking Studies
The Central Bank of Jordan began in 1965 to study the necessary means of setting up a team for theoretical and practical training aimed at promoting human cadres of the banking and financial sector and study its employees needs and satisfy their desires to advance their scientific and practical abilities . These efforts culminated in the creation of the Institute of Banking Studies in accordance with Article (37) Paragraph (d) of the Central Bank of Jordan Law and in accordance with the Institute,s Articles of Association No. (69) issued on 1970. The Institute was officially inaugurated on October 9, 1971 and was housed then at the Central Bank,s premises.
In the early 1990,s , the Institute witnessed a new stage ; the construction of the Institute,s permanent headquarter in Tla,a Al Ali , a suburb of the capital Amman . The complex was constructed on an eight dunums plot of land and comprised of administration units, academic and training activities halls, library, laboratories, cafeteria, health clinic and a multipurpose hall. Also , the Institute has two branches, one in Irbid and the other in Aqaba. The purpose of these branches is to widen the distribution of academic and training activities conducted by the Institute to cover the various regions of the Kingdom.See all Institute of Banking Studies courses