At the end of this course, the participants will be able to understand Six Sigma Concept and its basic application for continuous improvement. Further, they will understand their role as yellow belt for six sigma implementation.
- What are Lean and Six Sigma?
- The Structure of Six Sigma (DMAIC process) and the Yellow Belt's role
- Understanding and Developing the SIPOC Diagram
- How to calculate the Cost of Poor Quality (COPQ)
- Understanding data and its types
- Basie Statistics (e.g. Mean, Median, mode, Standard Deviation Ft others)
- Lean Concepts
- Process Mapping and Value Stream Mapping
- CFtE Diagram
- Failure Modes and Effects Analysis
- Prioritizing with Data (Pareto Chart)
- Standardized Work
- Error proofing (or Poka Yoke)
- Understanding the Control Plan
- Basics of advance planning tools . VA and NVA
About Etisalat Academy
We_They is the largest single-source business and telecom training solutions provider in the Middle East. For 30 years we have been providing training consultancy and human capital development services to telecoms, government agencies, oil & gas companies, financial institutions and organizations across all industries and business sectors.
We provide training and development programs ranging from cutting-edge technology courses in 3G, WiMAX, VoIP or IPTV, to career-changing leadership masterclasses, strategy workshops and business management seminars.
Based in the UAE and operating a 1.2 Million square feet training facility in Dubai, our partner network spans two continents and delivers world class training solutions to customers in over 28 countries in GCC and MENA regions.
We help organisations to:
- Develop effective leaders, managers and team members
- Discover and overcome competency gaps
- Measure and improve performance
- Build teams and improve communication
- Recruit and retain talent
- Build a knowledge culture
- Create an organisation-wide competency framework
- Stay competitive by using cutting-edge technology