- Duration / Course length: 180 Days Start now
- Accrediting body: PeopleCert
- Course delivery: This course is delivered in presentation format
Course detailsAs a certified Six Sigma Yellow Belt, you can work as a team member in a Six Sigma Project Team, monitoring and evaluating work progress and process enhancements. You can work on continual quality improvement by analyzing and solving quality problems, and creating a high performance ;This course will give you a basic understanding of Lean Six Sigma and its focus on eliminating defects through process improvement and variation reduction. The course content efficiently covers all of the recognized Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt topics in a comprehensive manner.
- Section 1 : Evolution & Introduction to Lean Six Sigma
- Section 2 : Introduction to Define
- Section 3 : Introduction to Measure
- Section 4 : Introduction to Analyze
- Section 5 : Introduction to Improve
- Section 6 : Introduction to Control & Project Closure
About Knowledgehut Solutions
KnowledgeHut is Global leader for on-demand certifications like CSM,PMP,PMI-ACP,MSP,PRINCE2,CBAP, Six Sigma, CMMI,ITIL,CEHV8 covering 120+ courses.
- Registered Education Provider (REP) of Scrum Alliance, Inc.
- PMIUSA REP ID is 3757
- We are an ATP and ATC of EC-Council
- ATP of CompTIA
- Endorsed Education Provider of IIBA
- ATO of APMG for PRINCE2 trainings
- Bronze training partner of Scaled Agile Inc.
- REP of the DevOps Institute (DOI)
- Accredited Examination Centre of IASSC
- ATO of PEOPLECERT
- Certified Partner of AXELOS
- Bronze Partner of the Disciplined Agile Consortium
- Registered Education Partner (REP) of the ISTQB Foundation Training.