The Knowledge Academy’s Six Sigma Green Belt course materials are designed to ensure delegates receive a consistently high standard of training. Our instructors have over 20 years world class experience including deep expertise in the implementation of best practice in work optimisation, supply chain management and the use of and Six Sigma methodologies. They have significant experience managing and implementing Six Sigma best practices in the manufacturing, utilities, retail, life sciences, engineering, construction and central Government sectors.
The Knowledge Academy Six Sigma Green belt events are designed to maximise delegates’ potential in the Six Sigma training environment.
Following confirmation of booking The Knowledge Academy will send the Pre-Course work to the delegate. This work consists of;
1) Pre-read files on Six Sigma tools
2) Pre-read files on why Six Sigma Recommend that candidates read “Statistic without Tears"
The pre-course work on a The Knowledge Academy course will require around a further 15 hours of study prior to the course start date. The Knowledge Academy’s Six Sigma training event is an intensive 3 dayscourse that includes the Six Sigma Yellow and Green Belt examinations within the course. Upon booking, Joining Instructions that describe the course location and other administrative details will also be emailed.
Six Sigma Green Belt Examination
A 60 question multiple choice examination with a pass mark of 40 out of 60. Success in this examination indicates that the candidate would be able to act as a practitioner member of an improvement management team using the Six Sigma method within a process improvement environment supporting Six Sigma. Please note that success in the Foundation examination is a prerequisite for that candidate to move forward to the Six Sigma masters course for leaders of Six Sigma improvement programmes.
During The Knowledge Academy’s Six Sigma Green Belt 3 day course, delegates will spend time preparing for both the Six Sigma green belt examination and a case study project taken on the final day of the course.
The Knowledge Academy Six Sigma Green Belt 3 day course covers the following topics:
About The Knowledge Academy
Why choose The Knowledge Academy?
- They have found a way to make your learning experience enjoyable.
- They are trusted by globally leading brands as a learning partner of choice, for example JP Morgan, HSBC and Sony.
- They provide pre and post course support so you never feel alone
- All of their training is hands on use real world examples and bring them to life
- As a market leader, globally, they have an extremely high pass rate
- They are a global company and are recognised as a leading brand for professional education
- Over 90% of their delegates come back to them for further training
- As a trusted brand, they are renowned for their focus on education and ensuring students pass.
- We have the best instructors in the industry which is reflected in our position as the market leader
- They provide value for money and have trained over 25,000 delegates in 2011
- Students ONLY get first class treatment with The Knowledge Academy
- They have some of the most luxurious course venues worldwide.