Attendees at this course will be able to effectively lead and implement medium term Improvement projects. This will be achieved through the employment of problem solving tools, basic statistics for root cause analysis, creative thinking, solutions criteria and implementation strategies.
Who should attend?
- Team leaders and managers who are responsible for implementing solutions to significant customer and business issues
- People seeking to increase their contribution to the bottom line of their business and enhance their employment prospects
Participants are required to bring a laptop/notebook computer, configured for minimum Excel 2000 with Analysis Toolpak add-ins: and your organization’s permission to download a demonstration version of Minitab.
A Six Sigma Green Belt is responsible for a number of aspects of a Six Sigma program. Typical skills include problem solving, data measurement and analysis, working with project guidelines and managing systems. This intensive workshop examines key aspects of a Six Sigma program and demonstrates the use of key improvement tools and approaches.
At the completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Explain the benefits of a Six Sigma approach;
- Explain concepts of Sigma measurement;
- Describe the key aspects of Six Sigma
- Describe the DMAIC Model;
- Explain the factors that influence project selection; and
- Demonstrate the use of key improvement tools and approaches.
- Able to run Green Belt project
Key Course Topics
- Introducing Six Sigma
- Lean Concepts and Principles
- The DMAIC Model
- The Define Phase
- Measure Phase
- Process Capability
- Analyse Phase
- Improve Phase
- Control Phase
- Control Phase
About Sustainable Management Group
Sustainable Management Group is a Leading Management Solutions Institute, offering training ctheirses in modern management and effective business and management solutions to corporate and inpidual clients in the countries of Middle East and Africa.
Smg provides knowledge that goes beyond classic learning. At Smg they are dedicated to help organizations achieve business improvement objectives by empotheyring personnel with competencies needed to establish, maintain and improve the management systems. their training and management solutions range from Modern Management Systems, to Heath Care Services, to Anti Money-Laundering, to Green Buildings Services, to Safety Management Systems Software.See all Sustainable Management Group courses