- Fees / Price OMR 400
- Duration Monthly Sessions Available
- Locations Dubai, Sharjah...+3 more
Certified Six Sigma Green Belt (CSSGB®) Exam Preparation
The Six Sigma Green Belt operates in support of or under the supervision of a Six Sigma Black Belt, analyzes and solves quality problems and is involved in quality improvement projects. A Green Belt is someone with at least three years of work experience who wants to demonstrate his or her knowledge of Six Sigma tools and processes.
American Society of Quality (ASQ®)
IT Manager, Business Manager, Business Owners, Decision Makers
- Bachelor’s Degree Holders
- Three years work experience
- Ability to demonstrate tools and processes of six sigma
- Six sigma and organization
- Six Sigma – Define
- Six Sigma – Measure
- Six Sigma - Analyze
- Six Sigma – Improve & Control
- Written Examination
- 4 Hrs
- 100 Multiple Choice Questions
- Exam Window : June and December
The Certified Six Sigma Green Belt Handbook
Why choose IMTC?
We are a group of trained industy experts with a vast array of knowledge and skills in management training. By delivering quality training across the globe we benefit our clients through acheiving certification and attained knowledge as our top priority.
"Identifying, understanding and promoting the right international certification to the neediest by educating and training them in the right way to achieve their objectives"
To become the most customer preferred training provider in the world.
Benefits of the Certification and training
- Competitive edge
- Technological advancement
- Knowing the current methodologies and principles
- Professional Confidence
- Learning the International Standards
Quality Management Related Questions
Could you please guide me, as what are the requirements for taking Quantity Surveying course? I w...
Unanswered //Oct 8, 2016 Project Management, Quantity Surveying