Enquire About It
Why is the price not shown?
The cost of this course can vary depending on your needs.
This course provider offers a free consultation to ensure you are recommended the products that are most likely to achieve your career goals. These may include exams, books or other supplementary materials.
To find out how much this course will cost, you can enquire now to speak with the course provider directly.Hide
- Duration / Course length 40 Hours
- Starting Date Enquire About It
- Timings Enquire
- Locations Oman
Six Sigma is a disciplined, data-driven approach and methodology for eliminating defects (driving toward six standard deviations between the mean and the nearest specification limit) in any process - from manufacturing to transactional and from product to service.
- At the end of the course participants will be able to
- Recognize various types of process waste and lean tools to identify and eliminate them
- Describe the tools used in every phase of Six Sigma project and roles of Six Sigma professionals in each phase
- Perform Statistical tools & tests to measure and analyze the data
- Identify alternatives and activities to be executed to ensure process gains
- Acquire knowledge and skills and practice questions to pass six sigma green belt exam preparation conducted by various certification bodies
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certified and Industry Experience trainers
- Customized Six Sigma Green Belt training experience
- Trained more than 15000+ students
- Free Re-Training
- CMTI Loyalty Coupon
- QA/QC Engineer/ Manager , Supervisors, Functional Managers, Operations Managers, Industrial Engineers, Employees at all levels.
IMTC Group has been established primarily to satisfy the needs of Individuals, Institution and Industries through education, training and consulting. Many people reach a saturation in their career after sometime since the experiential knowledge is only limited to the opportunity available in the workplace. But few come out successfully because of their attention to looking at learning opportunities beyond the boundaries of the workplace. Similarly many organisations focus on the current needs of the development which would be useful for sustaining the business. There are a few organisations which invest in future which is what makes them different from others and be a world-class. The focus of such organisations is to invest in human capital through training and development.
There are many factories in the form of colleges and universities which produces qualified graduates year on year. But there is a huge gap between the capability available and the requirement of the industry. Many organisations have to spend big sums of money to prepare the students have a smooth transition from Institute to Industry. Institutes which look into the needs of the industry rather than concentrating only on the academic curriculum are very few.See all Integrated Management Training & Consultancy (IMTC) courses
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.