- Locations: Knowledge Village
- Duration: 3 Days
- Timings Full Time, 9:00am - 4:00pm
Quality is defined by what the end-user expects, in today's highly competitive business environment, no organization can afford to compromise quality output. Output is the result of any process - a tangible product or an intangible service.
Six Sigma is a set of tools and techniques deployed for process improvement. Six Sigma projects have a disciplined approach, clear focus and commitment to arriving at decisions to reduce cost and improve quality; based on verifiable data rather than assumptions.
What will I learn?
- Ability to recognize and define Lean Six Sigma project opportunities within a business process.
- Basic skills necessary to show improvement as related to a Lean Six Sigma initiative using the LEAN-DMAIC problem-solving methodologies and the associated tools.
- Working knowledge of fundamental statistical tools and Lean concepts.
- Skills to develop and implement controls designed to reduce process variation and reduce/eliminate defects/defectives as well as waste.
Professionals looking to bring significant cost savings to their organization and those interested in becoming a Six Sigma Green Belt and/or sitting for the Six Sigma Green Belt certification exam will benefit from this training.
About Specialised Management Group (SMG)
Founded in 2007, Specialised Management Group (SMG) is a leading provider of Specialised Consulting and Methodology, Six Sigma and professional Project and Process Management training. Based in Dubai (United Arab Emirates), their services extend across three continents, from the Middle East to North Africa and Asia.
With more than 60 years of intellectual capacity in Project and Process Management, the team recognises the need for quality and bespoke service within the unique markets encountered.
The company is a globally Registered Education Provider (REP®) through the Project Management Institute PMI®.See all Specialised Management Group (SMG) courses
Six Sigma Related Questions
Unanswered //Jan 18, 2018 Six Sigma