Lean Champions are the managers and process owners who steer and support the entire Lean program toward business and operational objectives. They actively support Lean Experts and continually work to remove roadblocks to project success.
This course is designed to deliver Lean concepts and tools and to provide Lean Champions with the overall information needed to implement the Lean program. Cultural and management issues are reviewed. Strategic breakthrough problems are addressed in order to overcome barriers to implementation.
- A Roadmap for Lean
- Knowledge needed to achieve improvement
- Understanding of the infrastructure and support required
- Methodologies to identify and review projects
- Tools and techniques to deploy Lean
- Role of the Lean Champion
- Strategic Lean Planning
- Organizing for Lean
- Leadership and Change Management
- Adjusting the culture to Lean
- Developing a Lean Vision
- Developing a Lean Roadmap
- Selecting and Managing Projects
- Identifying Teams and the Roles of Team Members
- Project Management
- Performance Metrics
- Effective Deployment of Lean Tools
- Implementation Success Factors
About BLI Consulting & Training
We_They was founded in 1988 with the aim of providing first class training and consulting services, enabling our clients to improve and sustain a valuable competitive advantage, hence, making a positive contribution towards their success. Working closely with national and multi-national companies, we offer global experience coupled with practical, local expertise.
We aim to deliver innovative yet practical business solutions, from concept formation to implementation and evaluation. BLI’s depth of service and global reach translates into seasoned knowledge for tailoring our services to our clients’ specific needs.See all BLI Consulting & Training courses