- Locations: Dubai
- Duration: 5 Days
At the end of this course, the participants will be able to fully understand about Six Sigma Concepts, DMAIC Cycle, six sigma project and its management using various tools and techniques throughout the DMAIC process. Moreover, attendees will be well versed about application of various tools for continuous improvement through reduction in errors, defects, defectives, etc. Further, they will understand their role as black belt for six sigma implementation.
Day # 1 & 2
- Why Do Six Sigma
- How to Deploy Six Sigma
- Six Sigma Projects
- Incorporating Voice of the Customer
- DEFINE: Project Definition
Day # 2 & 3
- DEFINE: Project Financials
- DEFINE: Goals and Metrics
- DEFINE: Project Scheduling
- DEFINE: Change Management/Teams
- MEASURE: Tools
- MEASURE: Establishing Process Baseline and analysis
Day # 3 & 4
Dav # 4 & 5
- Accessing the Internet
About Etisalat Academy
We_They is the largest single-source business and telecom training solutions provider in the Middle East. For 30 years we have been providing training consultancy and human capital development services to telecoms, government agencies, oil & gas companies, financial institutions and organizations across all industries and business sectors.
We provide training and development programs ranging from cutting-edge technology courses in 3G, WiMAX, VoIP or IPTV, to career-changing leadership masterclasses, strategy workshops and business management seminars.
Based in the UAE and operating a 1.2 Million square feet training facility in Dubai, our partner network spans two continents and delivers world class training solutions to customers in over 28 countries in GCC and MENA regions.
We help organisations to:
- Develop effective leaders, managers and team members
- Discover and overcome competency gaps
- Measure and improve performance
- Build teams and improve communication
- Recruit and retain talent
- Build a knowledge culture
- Create an organisation-wide competency framework
- Stay competitive by using cutting-edge technology